Friday, September 28, 2012

Exhaustion

     It's the end of a long week and by long I mean it was War and Peace. I'm so tired. With bowling and homework and the play (and the season premieres of NCIS and Criminal Minds), I don't know how I've actually managed to get any sleep. I'm averaging about four a night. This may seem like a lot for some people but I like to sleep. It's my favorite thing. Maybe.

     But I'm glad it's almost over. Just two more shows and the play is done. I didn't know house manager was such an exhausting job. Having to set up chairs in five inch heels is not a good thing. Bowling will last until January, but we're done by 5:30 at the latest. As for homework, well, I can't really get around that can I?

    After school I'm going to go home and sleep. And then make Norwegian baked goods. And read Beloved.  Sounds like a good plan. 

    I really need caffeine but lunch I've still got a period and a half. Ugh.

Love,
Elsie 

No comments:

Post a Comment