Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Joining that Collegiate League

   I'm close to finishing up my college applications. I'm working on the essays and I'm waiting for recommendations. It's a bit of a scary time in my life. Here's a big thing about me that you might as well know; I hate change. I'm also really close to my parents. So moving away from them, no matter how far the distance, is going to be hard. Thankfully, my first choice, which is not a hard school to get in to, is only a three hour drive. 

     I'm also worried about roommates. In the past I haven't had much luck with them. Of course, the past two roommates I've had have been for a two week long speech camp. On top of that the choices were done randomly or by personal choice. I'm guessing the actual process for a college roommate is better than that. 

    So wish me luck. In less than a year I'm going to be a college kid. From what I've heard it's the best time of your life. I sure hope so. High school is getting old. 

   Scratch that. High school got old around the second semester of Freshman year. High school is practically decaying by now. Isn't that a lovely picture? I need to stop geeking out about Forensic Anthropology.

Love, 
Elsie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment